archive · forum   
themes literature agenda archive anthology calendar links profile

english  PhD Study Info Needed!

Timothy, emailleuers@cec.imii.kurume-u.ac.jp, 15.02.2003, 09:37
Original: english  PhD Study Info Needed! (Bi Yantao), 24.01.2003, 17:31

If you learn Japanese then there are Monbusho scholarships to come and study in Japan. As scholarships go they are pretty easy to get and they are large.
However I think that one has to take the test in ones own country and if that is China that the competition is stiff.